Keystone - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Lakeside Village

    Family activities at Keystone Lake

  • North Peak

    View of North Peak from the top of Dercum Mountain.

  • Dercum Mountain

    Located atop Dercum Mountain at an elevation of 11,640 feet

  • River Run

    River Run Village base area and new gondola.

  • Keystone Nordic Center at the River Course

  • Keystone Adventure Point Tubing

    The tubing hill atop Dercum Mountain

  • Kidtopia Snowfort

    Visit Keystone's massive snow fort, located atop Dercum Mountain.

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesFree service between town and ski areas. The Summit Stage offers free service between Keystone, Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. Small charge for Vail and Beaver Creek service.SNOW REPORT3148 acres19ft201861 acres2900 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 54F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Low 32F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
54 32
00.2
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:243
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:243
0370
0.0800.08
Sun 26, March
Mostly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.A few clouds. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
46 27
0.20
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:320
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:320
0560
0.030.030
Mon 27, March
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High around 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Cloudy with rain and snow showers in the evening. Snow showers overnight. Low 31F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
50 31
01.1
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:253
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:253
0480
0.240.070.17
Tue 28, March
Cloudy with rain and snow showers early changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers. Low 32F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
44 32
0.10.6
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:278
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:278
0600
0.430.30.14
Wed 29, March
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High near 45F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 27F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
45 27
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:321
speed:11
dir:NW
degrees:321
0530
000
Thu 30, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 52F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Occasional snow showers. Low 32F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
52 32
01.1
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0490
0.1200.12
Fri 31, March
Rain and snow in the morning. The rain and snow will change to rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Snow showers. Low near 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
44 30
0.52.1
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:311
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:311
0560
0.60.320.28
Sat 1, April
Snow showers will change to some rain showers through the day. High 47F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Occasional snow showers. Low 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
47 32
0.30.8
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0500
0.160.080.08
Sun 2, April
Snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 49F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 34F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 34
0.30
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0510
0.050.050
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy skies early. A few showers developing later in the day. High 52F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Low 33F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.
view details
52 33
00.3
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:270
0490
0.050.020.03

Day Night