Marquette Mountain - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • Web Cam 3 - Live Still

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT210"41357 Ft169 ac600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Snow this morning will taper off and give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High 37F. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Clear to partly cloudy. Low near 20F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
37 20
1.80
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:266
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:266
0810
0.170.170
Sat 24, February
Partly cloudy. High 36F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with snow developing after midnight. Low 27F. Winds ESE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.
view details
36 27
04
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:170
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:170
0730
0.400.4
Sun 25, February
Windy. Light snow during the morning will taper off during the afternoon, but it will remain cloudy. High 36F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 70%.Partly cloudy skies. Low around 20F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
36 20
0.30
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:248
speed:21
dir:WSW
degrees:248
0680
0.030.030
Mon 26, February
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 41F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 27F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
41 27
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:215
0630
000
Tue 27, February
Sunshine early then becoming cloudy later in the day. High near 40F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
40 24
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:230
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:230
0680
000
Wed 28, February
Rain or snow showers in the morning will give way to partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. High near 40F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 29F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
40 29
0.10
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:78
speed:8
dir:ENE
degrees:78
0720
0.030.030
Thu 1, March
Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 30%.Rain and snow in the evening, becoming all snow late. Low 26F. Winds NE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
view details
39 26
03
speed:15
dir:NE
degrees:41
speed:11
dir:NE
degrees:41
0780
0.370.040.33
Fri 2, March
Occasional snow showers. High 34F. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 24F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
34 24
20.7
speed:15
dir:NNE
degrees:25
speed:11
dir:NNE
degrees:25
0700
0.270.20.07
Sat 3, March
Overcast. High 34F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast. Low 23F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
34 23
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:16
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:16
0750
000
Sun 4, March
Cloudy. High 32F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 23F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
32 23
00.5
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:52
speed:7
dir:NE
degrees:52
0780
0.0500.05

Day Night