McCauley Mountain Ski Center - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • mccauleyny

Resort information

Ski AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
200"52250 Ft70 ac632 Ft632ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Cloudy skies. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 9F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies late. Low 1F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
9 1
00
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:14
dir:W
degrees:280
0820
000
Thu 14, December
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 8F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low 4F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
8 4
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0710
000
Fri 15, December
Cloudy. A few flurries or snow showers possible. High 18F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Low near 15F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
18 15
02.1
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:205
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:205
0820
0.1400.14
Sat 16, December
Mostly cloudy with snow showers during the morning. High near 20F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Partly cloudy skies. Low 4F. Winds light and variable.
view details
20 4
0.40
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0840
0.020.020
Sun 17, December
Partly cloudy. High around 25F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy skies with late-night snow showers. Low near 20F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
25 20
00.4
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:176
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:176
0800
0.0400.04
Mon 18, December
Variably cloudy with snow showers. High 32F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 28F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
32 28
0.71
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:223
0930
0.170.070.09
Tue 19, December
Cloudy with snow showers becoming a steady accumulating snow later on. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.Snow likely. Low 22F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected.
view details
32 22
1.83.4
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:226
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:226
0910
0.520.180.34
Wed 20, December
Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. High 24F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 7F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
24 7
0.80
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
0890
0.070.070
Thu 21, December
Cloudy skies early. A few snow showers developing later in the day. High 18F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 11F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
18 11
0.22.2
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0750
0.160.020.15
Fri 22, December
Variable clouds with snow showers. High 23F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 13F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
23 13
0.92.7
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:229
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:229
0760
0.250.070.18

Day Night