Monarch Mountain - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Breezeway Cam

  • Mountain Cam

  • Shop Cam

  • Road Conditions Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT800 ACRE350"811952 Ft800 ACRE1162 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Windy. A mix of clouds and sun early followed by a few snow showers this afternoon. High 23F. Winds SW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.A brisk wind. Intermittent snow or snow showers becoming steadier late. Low 6F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
23 6
01
speed:35
dir:SW
degrees:232
speed:31
dir:SW
degrees:232
0640
0.0700.07
Sat 24, February
Windy. Mostly cloudy skies will become partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 16F. Winds W at 35 to 50 mph.Windy with intermittent light snow and snow showers. Low 7F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Chance of snow 70%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
16 7
01.7
speed:50
dir:W
degrees:263
speed:40
dir:W
degrees:263
0640
0.1200.12
Sun 25, February
Windy. Cloudy skies will become mostly sunny in the afternoon. High 19F. Winds W at 35 to 50 mph.Windy with clear skies. Low around 10F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.
view details
19 10
00
speed:50
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:39
dir:W
degrees:264
0670
000
Mon 26, February
Windy with lots of sunshine. High near 30F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Clear. Low 17F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph.
view details
30 17
00
speed:35
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0480
000
Tue 27, February
Mostly sunny skies with gusty winds. High near 30F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.Partly cloudy skies early followed mostly cloudy skies and a few snow showers later at night. Low 16F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
30 16
00.2
speed:30
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:24
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0570
0.0100.01
Wed 28, February
Variable cloudiness and windy. High 24F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 50 mph.Mostly cloudy and windy with on and off snow showers mainly during the evening. Low 12F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 30%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
24 12
00.2
speed:35
dir:WSW
degrees:255
speed:27
dir:WSW
degrees:255
0710
0.0100.01
Thu 1, March
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 27F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Partly cloudy and windy. Low 14F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
27 14
00
speed:35
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:28
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0640
000
Fri 2, March
Partly cloudy and windy. High around 30F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low near 15F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
30 15
00
speed:35
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:26
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0660
000
Sat 3, March
Windy with a few clouds from time to time. High 34F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Windy with a few clouds from time to time. Low 18F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
34 18
00
speed:35
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:26
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0660
000
Sun 4, March
Partly cloudy skies with gusty winds. High 32F. Winds WSW at 25 to 35 mph.Mostly clear skies with gusty winds. Low 16F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph.
view details
32 16
00
speed:35
dir:WSW
degrees:246
speed:25
dir:WSW
degrees:246
0660
000

Day Night