Mount Peter Ski Area - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT50"41250 Ft69 ac450 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Cloudy in the morning, then off and on rain showers during the afternoon hours. High near 50F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 36F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
50 36
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:359
speed:6
dir:N
degrees:359
0770
0.110.040.06
Sun 26, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 41F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 36F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
view details
41 36
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:87
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:87
0730
0.340.140.2
Mon 27, March
A steady rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Showers tapering off in the evening with foggy conditions overnight. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
53 44
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:121
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:121
0860
0.380.370.01
Tue 28, March
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 62F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Rain showers early with overcast skies late. Low 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
62 44
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:194
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:194
0800
0.110.060.06
Wed 29, March
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 62F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 33F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 33
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:332
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:332
0640
000
Thu 30, March
Mostly sunny skies. High 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
view details
52 35
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:344
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:344
0470
000
Fri 31, March
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with showers. Low near 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
47 40
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:132
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:132
0590
0.270.040.23
Sat 1, April
Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. High 57F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. Low 41F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
57 41
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:59
speed:9
dir:ENE
degrees:59
0670
0.140.090.06
Sun 2, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High around 60F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
60 41
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:295
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:295
0530
0.2200.22
Mon 3, April
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 57F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low around 40F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
57 40
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:9
dir:W
degrees:268
0560
0.330.210.11

Day Night