Mt. Hood Meadows - TENNESSEE

WEBCAMS

  • mt hood meadows

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT430"127300 Ft2150 ac2777 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Partly cloudy skies this morning will give way to occasional snow showers during the afternoon. High around 35F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Snow likely. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
35 29
02.8
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:268
0640
0.3100.3
Sat 24, February
Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Becoming windy with evening snow showers giving way to a mixture of rain and snow late at night. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of precip 100%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
39 34
0.50.9
speed:20
dir:W
degrees:274
speed:16
dir:W
degrees:274
0790
0.550.10.45
Sun 25, February
Cloudy with snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 100%. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Snow in the evening will yield to a mostly cloudy sky overnight. Low 27F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
39 27
6.10.6
speed:25
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:19
dir:W
degrees:269
0900
0.810.750.06
Mon 26, February
Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Low 27F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
39 27
00.1
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0760
0.0100.01
Tue 27, February
Periods of rain and snow. High around 40F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%.Snow showers early, with a steadier snow developing late at night. Low 32F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
40 32
0.31.5
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:267
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:267
0860
0.290.130.16
Wed 28, February
Snow showers early will give way to a mixture of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 80%. Snowfall around one inch.Snow flurries and snow showers. Low 29F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
39 29
0.81.6
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:274
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:274
0840
0.30.140.16
Thu 1, March
Snow showers early will give way to a mixture of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. High 39F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy with snow showers in the evening and steady snow likely after midnight. Low 27F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 1 to 3 inches.
view details
39 27
1.81.3
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:282
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:282
0800
0.40.270.13
Fri 2, March
Periods of rain and snow. High 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the evening. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
36 25
1.30.4
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:298
speed:7
dir:WNW
degrees:298
0830
0.290.250.04
Sat 3, March
More clouds than sun. High 37F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies with a few snow showers later at night. Low 26F with temps rising to near freezing. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
37 26
00.4
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:33
speed:7
dir:NNE
degrees:33
0840
0.0400.04
Sun 4, March
Cloudy with a few snow showers likely changing to rain showers as the day progresses. High 37F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.A mix of wintry precipitation in the evening. Then mainly snow showers overnight. Low 28F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 50%. Snow and ice accumulations around one inch.
view details
37 28
1.31.1
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:5
speed:7
dir:N
degrees:5
0850
0.410.240.17

Day Night