Mt Rose - NEVADA

WEBCAMS

  • Mountain Web Cams

  • Mountain Web Cams

  • Mountain Web Cams

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT1200 ACRE300"89700 Ft1200 ACRE1460 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
Chance of late night showers. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.Partly cloudy skies this evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers late. Low near 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
68 45
0
speed:6
dir:
degrees:0
speed:1
dir:NNW
degrees:341
0540
0.040.04
Thu 30, March
Windy with rain showers in the morning then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 48F. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low around 30F. Winds NNW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
view details
48 30
00
speed:30
dir:NNW
degrees:333
speed:21
dir:NNW
degrees:333
0460
0.040.040
Fri 31, March
Sunny skies. High 54F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.Clear. Low 32F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
54 32
00
speed:20
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:16
dir:N
degrees:0
0400
000
Sat 1, April
Sunny skies. High 61F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly clear skies. Low 38F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
61 38
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:56
speed:7
dir:NE
degrees:56
0440
000
Sun 2, April
A few clouds from time to time. High 64F. WNW winds at less than 5 mph, increasing to 10 to 20 mph.Rain likely. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
64 33
00
speed:20
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:14
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0420
0.0800.08
Mon 3, April
Sunny. High around 55F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear. Low 33F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
55 33
00
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:335
speed:12
dir:NNW
degrees:335
0390
000
Tue 4, April
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds from time to time. Low 39F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 39
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:225
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:225
0340
000
Wed 5, April
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 43F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
64 43
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:232
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:232
0390
000
Thu 6, April
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 63F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 43F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
63 43
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:221
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:221
0400
0.1600.16
Fri 7, April
Rain showers in the morning, then partly cloudy and windy in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds SW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies early will give way to cloudy skies with light rain and snow developing overnight. Low 38F. Winds SW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
55 38
00
speed:30
dir:SW
degrees:223
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:223
0520
0.170.150.02

Day Night