Northstar - CALIFORNIA

WEBCAMS

  • East Ridge

  • Top of Comstock Express

  • Summit Deck & Grille, Santa Maria Grille and Smokin' Backside

  • The Summit Deck

  • Top of the Backside Express

  • Top of Challenger and Burnout

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSeasonResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesMid-Nov. to Mid-April*SNOW REPORT2480 acres29 ft168,610 ft (2,624 m)3,170 2,280 ft (695 m)

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sun 30, April
Abundant sunshine. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 31F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 31
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:11
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0520
000
Mon 1, May
Sunny. High 63F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
view details
63 36
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:36
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:36
0450
000
Tue 2, May
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High near 65F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 39F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
65 39
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:48
speed:6
dir:NE
degrees:48
0530
000
Wed 3, May
A mainly sunny sky. High 68F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies. Low 42F. Winds light and variable.
view details
68 42
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:114
speed:7
dir:ESE
degrees:114
0450
000
Thu 4, May
Sunshine. High near 70F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 44F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 44
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:203
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:203
0430
000
Fri 5, May
Partly cloudy. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 20 mph.Overcast. Low 36F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
62 36
00
speed:20
dir:SSW
degrees:213
speed:14
dir:SSW
degrees:213
0520
000
Sat 6, May
Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds later in the day. High near 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
50 31
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:214
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:214
0550
000
Sun 7, May
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 53F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 33F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
53 33
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:28
speed:7
dir:NNE
degrees:28
0490
0.170.150.02
Mon 8, May
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 56F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Considerable clouds early. Some decrease in clouds late. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
view details
56 36
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:76
speed:8
dir:ENE
degrees:76
0440
000
Tue 9, May
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 57F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
view details
57 36
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:109
speed:8
dir:ESE
degrees:109
0450
0.080.080

Day Night