Ober Gatlinburg - TENNESSEE

WEBCAMS

  • OBer Gatlinburg

Resort information

Resort Snow Report
SNOW REPORT

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 13, December
Mainly sunny. High around 50F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low around 30F. Winds WSW at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
50 30
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:233
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:233
0290
000
Thu 14, December
Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. High 42F. Winds light and variable.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
42 24
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:310
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:310
0710
000
Fri 15, December
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High near 40F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 22F. Winds light and variable.
view details
40 22
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0730
000
Sat 16, December
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 51F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy. Low near 30F. Winds light and variable.
view details
51 30
00
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:3
dir:W
degrees:269
0530
000
Sun 17, December
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 49F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers early becoming a steady light rain late. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 70%.
view details
49 38
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:163
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:163
0710
0.350.250.1
Mon 18, December
Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. High 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds. Low 36F. Winds light and variable.
view details
54 36
00
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:309
speed:4
dir:NW
degrees:309
0820
0.020.020
Tue 19, December
Cloudy with showers. High 54F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
view details
54 32
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:269
0840
0.070.070
Wed 20, December
A mainly sunny sky. High 52F. Winds light and variable.Clear skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
view details
52 34
00
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:326
speed:2
dir:NW
degrees:326
0660
000
Thu 21, December
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast with showers at times. Low around 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
58 40
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:177
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:177
0650
0.0700.07
Fri 22, December
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low near 40F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
view details
52 40
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:187
speed:5
dir:S
degrees:187
0930
0.260.070.2

Day Night