Pajarito Mountain - NEW MEXICO

Resort information

Ski Trail MapResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
YesSNOW REPORT280 ACRE100"610441 Ft280 ACRE1410 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Sunshine. High 83F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 62F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
83 62
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:85
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:85
0250
000
Sat 19, August
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 79F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Mostly cloudy skies. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
79 59
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:211
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:211
0360
000
Sun 20, August
Cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 74F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low 57F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
74 57
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:166
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:166
0500
0.1800.17
Mon 21, August
Scattered thunderstorms, especially in the morning. High 74F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
74 59
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:182
0590
0.140.070.06
Tue 22, August
Partly cloudy in the morning followed by scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. High 79F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Variably cloudy with scattered thunderstorms. Low around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
79 60
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:106
speed:7
dir:ESE
degrees:106
0460
0.170.050.12
Wed 23, August
Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 78F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Scattered thunderstorms. Low around 60F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
78 60
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:158
speed:11
dir:SSE
degrees:158
0470
0.1900.18
Thu 24, August
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 77F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms. Low 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
77 58
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:171
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:171
0520
0.450.230.22
Fri 25, August
Partly cloudy skies. High near 75F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Clear to partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
75 58
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:188
speed:8
dir:S
degrees:188
0530
000
Sat 26, August
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 76F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 59F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 59
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:159
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:159
0470
000
Sun 27, August
Generally sunny. High 77F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
77 58
00
speed:10
dir:ESE
degrees:110
speed:6
dir:ESE
degrees:110
0430
000

Day Night