Pico Mountain - VERMONT

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT265 ACRE250"73966 Ft265 ACRE1967 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, June
Partly cloudy this morning with thunderstorms becoming likely this afternoon. High 82F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Showers and scattered thunderstorms. Low 64F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
82 64
00
speed:20
dir:SW
degrees:218
speed:13
dir:SW
degrees:218
0750
0.350.070.28
Sat 24, June
Becoming partly cloudy after some morning rain. High 76F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
76 53
00
speed:15
dir:WNW
degrees:283
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:283
0680
0.180.180
Sun 25, June
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with showers later in the day. Thunder possible. High 71F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly clear. Low around 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 50
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0620
0.130.110
Mon 26, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High near 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Showers in the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
65 47
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:259
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:259
0670
0.320.270.05
Tue 27, June
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Thunder possible. High 66F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Mainly clear skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
66 47
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:236
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:236
0650
0.050.050
Wed 28, June
A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 70F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Partly cloudy. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 53
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0580
0.010.010
Thu 29, June
Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 74F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 58F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
74 58
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:227
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:227
0600
0.200.2
Fri 30, June
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Mostly clear skies. Low 59F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
78 59
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:244
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:244
0640
0.080.080
Sat 1, July
Partly cloudy early. Scattered thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 76F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening, then variable clouds overnight with more showers at times. Low 58F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
76 58
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:216
0640
0.280.040.24
Sun 2, July
Scattered thunderstorms. High 72F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low near 55F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
72 55
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:216
0720
0.250.180.07

Day Night