Schweitzer - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • shot from the lakeview lodge

  • shot from the back of the Ski & Ride Center

  • shot from where else, but the top of the Lakeview Triple

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT2900 ACRE300"96400 Ft2900 ACRE2400 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Cloudy, periods of rain. Lows overnight in the mid 30s.Occasional rain. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
view details
39 35
0
speed:13
dir:NNE
degrees:0
speed:5
dir:NE
degrees:0
0940
0.190.18
Sat 25, March
Steady light rain in the morning. Showers continuing in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.A few clouds. Low around 30F. Winds light and variable.
view details
43 30
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:192
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:192
0840
0.10.10
Sun 26, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Occasional light rain. Low near 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
46 35
00
speed:10
dir:NE
degrees:45
speed:5
dir:NE
degrees:45
0760
0.170.010.16
Mon 27, March
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High 46F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 34F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 34
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:202
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:202
0860
0.060.060
Tue 28, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
43 37
0.10
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:190
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:190
0850
0.370.190.18
Wed 29, March
Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. High near 45F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
45 37
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:166
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:166
0860
0.430.240.19
Thu 30, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low 33F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
48 33
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:250
speed:6
dir:WSW
degrees:250
0810
0.120.10.02
Fri 31, March
Mostly sunny skies. High 52F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
52 37
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:96
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:96
0710
0.0200.02
Sat 1, April
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 38F. Winds light and variable.
view details
52 38
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:195
speed:6
dir:SSW
degrees:195
0700
0.040.040
Sun 2, April
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High around 55F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
55 37
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:95
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:95
0750
0.0900.09

Day Night