Smugglers' Notch - VERMONT

WEBCAMS

  • Village_Camera

  • Village

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT1000 ACRE300"83639 Ft1000 ACRE2610 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Mon 26, June
Cloudy early, then off and on rain showers for the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 69F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low 51F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
69 51
00
speed:5
dir:WNW
degrees:293
speed:4
dir:WNW
degrees:293
0600
0.110.010.1
Tue 27, June
Scattered thunderstorms in the morning becoming more widespread in the afternoon. High 68F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Partly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
view details
68 49
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:215
speed:6
dir:SW
degrees:215
0700
0.220.220
Wed 28, June
Showers early then scattered thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 54F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
71 54
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:270
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:270
0660
0.130.030.1
Thu 29, June
Cloudy with rain developing later in the day. Thunder possible. High around 70F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Rain early with thunderstorms developing late. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
70 61
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:173
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:173
0710
0.410.180.23
Fri 30, June
Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 78F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
78 61
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0810
0.150.110.04
Sat 1, July
Scattered showers and thunderstorms. High around 80F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Variable clouds with showers and scattered thunderstorms. Storms more numerous during the evening. Low 63F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
80 63
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:151
speed:7
dir:SSE
degrees:151
0820
0.840.470.37
Sun 2, July
Overcast with rain showers at times. Thunder possible. High 77F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early with clearing later at night. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 60
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:241
speed:7
dir:WSW
degrees:241
0760
0.170.130.04
Mon 3, July
Cloudy with showers. High 72F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few clouds from time to time. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 58
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:264
speed:7
dir:W
degrees:264
0740
0.270.260
Tue 4, July
Partly cloudy skies. High 76F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 58F. Winds light and variable.
view details
76 58
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:285
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:285
0680
000
Wed 5, July
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 77F. Winds light and variable.Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 60F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
77 60
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:240
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:240
0630
0.0600.06

Day Night