Solitude Mountain - UTAH

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT1200 ACRE500"810035 Ft1200 ACRE2047 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Snow this morning will transition to snow showers this afternoon. High around 30F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.A few clouds. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Low around 15F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
30 15
0.90
speed:15
dir:NNW
degrees:334
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:334
0760
0.090.090
Sat 24, February
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional snow showers in the afternoon. High 31F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%.Snow showers. Low 21F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
31 21
0.30.8
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:180
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:180
0580
0.110.030.08
Sun 25, February
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 33F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.Cloudy. Low 28F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
33 28
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:175
speed:13
dir:S
degrees:175
0600
000
Mon 26, February
Cloudy. Snow showers developing in the afternoon. High near 40F. SSE winds shifting to WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 26F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
40 26
0.10.9
speed:15
dir:S
degrees:183
speed:12
dir:S
degrees:183
0620
0.10.020.09
Tue 27, February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. High 34F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 22F. Winds light and variable.
view details
34 22
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:335
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:335
0740
000
Wed 28, February
Mostly cloudy skies with afternoon snow showers. High 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 26F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
36 26
0.20.7
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:247
speed:8
dir:WSW
degrees:247
0680
0.080.020.07
Thu 1, March
Snow showers will change to some rain showers through the day. High 41F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming cloudy with a mix of light rain and snow after midnight. Low 32F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
41 32
0.10
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:198
speed:12
dir:SSW
degrees:198
0640
0.060.050.02
Fri 2, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to mainly rain showers in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Partly cloudy skies during the evening will give way to cloudy skies overnight. Low 26F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
44 26
00
speed:20
dir:S
degrees:191
speed:13
dir:S
degrees:191
0630
0.130.130
Sat 3, March
Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 44F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 26F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 26
00
speed:15
dir:SSW
degrees:209
speed:11
dir:SSW
degrees:209
0710
000
Sun 4, March
Cloudy with snow showers changing to rain showers as the day progresses. High 42F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy skies. Low 23F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 23
0.20
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:297
speed:8
dir:WNW
degrees:297
0740
0.090.090

Day Night