Steamboat Ski & Resor - COLORADO

Resort information

Resort Snow Report
SNOW REPORT

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Wed 29, March
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.A few clouds. Low 28F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
48 28
0
speed:14
dir:West
degrees:0
speed:2
dir:SW
degrees:0
0720
00
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 32F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
53 32
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:135
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:135
0560
0.0300.03
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High near 45F. Winds E at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. Low 27F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph.
view details
45 27
00
speed:20
dir:E
degrees:91
speed:14
dir:E
degrees:91
0630
0.030.030
Sat 1, April
Mostly cloudy skies. High 47F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.A few clouds. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
47 26
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:60
speed:7
dir:ENE
degrees:60
0570
000
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy. High 49F. Winds light and variable.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable.
view details
49 29
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:245
speed:5
dir:WSW
degrees:245
0610
000
Mon 3, April
Partly cloudy early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later in the day. High 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Cloudy with rain and snow in the evening. Snow showers late. Low around 25F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 70%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
48 25
00.9
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:220
speed:8
dir:SW
degrees:220
0570
0.210.080.13
Tue 4, April
Snow showers. High 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70%. About one inch of snow expected.Mostly cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 23F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
41 23
10.1
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0630
0.130.110.01
Wed 5, April
Partly to mostly cloudy. High 46F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.A mostly clear sky. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
view details
46 27
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:8
dir:W
degrees:269
0590
000
Thu 6, April
Mostly sunny skies. High 54F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 33F. Winds light and variable.
view details
54 33
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:231
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:231
0470
000
Fri 7, April
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning giving way to a few showers during the afternoon. High 58F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers early transitioning to snow showers late. Low 34F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 60%. About one inch of snow expected.
view details
58 34
00.9
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:219
speed:9
dir:SW
degrees:219
0500
0.30.020.28

Day Night