Stowe - VERMONT

WEBCAMS

  • Stowe web cam

  • Stowe web cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsVertical Dropbase
YesFREE Town to slopes shuttle runs until 10.30pm.SNOW REPORT1853 acres (all areas)28ft51 (all areas)2,160 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 24, March
Wintry mix of precipitation. Lows overnight in the upper 20s.A mix of wintry precipitation this evening. Then mainly snow showers overnight. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 100%. Snow and ice accumulations less than one inch.
view details
28 29
0.6
speed:8
dir:SSW
degrees:0
speed:3
dir:South
degrees:0
0910
0.240.19
Sat 25, March
Overcast. High 38F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 12F. Winds light and variable.
view details
38 12
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:7
dir:N
degrees:0
0720
000
Sun 26, March
Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. High 44F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Low 32F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
view details
44 32
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:124
speed:5
dir:SE
degrees:124
0550
0.260.010.25
Mon 27, March
Cloudy with periods of rain. High 38F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Showers tapering off in the evening with foggy conditions overnight. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.
view details
38 35
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:137
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:137
0840
0.470.380.09
Tue 28, March
Cloudy early with showers for the afternoon hours. High near 45F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
45 34
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:127
speed:6
dir:SE
degrees:127
0830
0.30.10.2
Wed 29, March
Rain and snow showers mixed in the afternoon. High 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Considerable cloudiness. Low 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
43 23
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:323
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:323
0760
0.020.020
Thu 30, March
Partly cloudy. High 42F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies early will become overcast later during the night. Low 24F. Winds light and variable.
view details
42 24
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:342
speed:8
dir:NNW
degrees:342
0650
000
Fri 31, March
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers in the afternoon. High 47F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 33F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
47 33
00
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:137
speed:8
dir:SE
degrees:137
0600
0.20.040.16
Sat 1, April
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
view details
45 31
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:89
speed:6
dir:E
degrees:89
0790
0.060.060
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy. High 47F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Rain showers in the evening with precipitation turning to a mixture of rain and snow overnight. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
47 32
01.1
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:322
speed:7
dir:NW
degrees:322
0650
0.1600.16

Day Night