Sugarbush - VERMONT

WEBCAMS

  • Base Area Lincoln Peak

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT508 ACRE262"164083 Ft508 ACRE2600 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 23, February
Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming cloudy with periods of rain later in the day. Some mixed winter precipitation possible. High 36F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.Cloudy. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 34F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
36 34
00
speed:20
dir:SSE
degrees:157
speed:14
dir:SSE
degrees:157
0670
0.220.20
Sat 24, February
Cloudy skies. High 38F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Partly cloudy skies in the evening, then becoming cloudy overnight. Low 26F. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
38 26
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:322
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:322
0760
000
Sun 25, February
A mix of winter precipitation in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and freezing rain in the afternoon. High 34F. Winds SE at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 1 to 3 inches of snow and ice expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.Rain showers in the evening, then fog developing overnight. Low 28F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
34 28
1.80
speed:25
dir:SE
degrees:138
speed:18
dir:SE
degrees:138
0870
0.320.320.01
Mon 26, February
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.Clear skies. Low 24F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
45 24
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:251
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:251
0650
000
Tue 27, February
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. High 44F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph.Generally fair. Low 29F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 29
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:268
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:268
0560
000
Wed 28, February
Partly cloudy skies. High 44F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy. Low 27F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
44 27
00
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:217
speed:7
dir:SW
degrees:217
0610
000
Thu 1, March
Partly cloudy. High 46F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph.Periods of rain and snow. Low around 30F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 60%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
46 30
01.1
speed:15
dir:SE
degrees:145
speed:10
dir:SE
degrees:145
0630
0.3500.35
Fri 2, March
Cloudy with snow. High 36F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 60%. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.Variably cloudy with snow showers. Low 28F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
36 28
31.3
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:15
speed:9
dir:NNE
degrees:15
0730
0.510.390.13
Sat 3, March
Cloudy with rain and snow in the morning. Rain and snow will become intermittent in the afternoon. High 38F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%. About one inch of snow expected.Occasional snow showers. Low 29F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snowfall around one inch.
view details
38 29
0.90.9
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:9
dir:N
degrees:0
0830
0.270.180.09
Sun 4, March
Snow showers becoming mixed with rain later. High near 40F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 29F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
40 29
0.50.5
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:12
speed:7
dir:NNE
degrees:12
0820
0.120.070.05

Day Night