Tamarack Resort - IDAHO

WEBCAMS

  • Live TamCam

  • Osprey Meadows Golf Course

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT900 ACRE300"67700 Ft900 ACRE2800 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
On and off snow showers early. Peeks of sunshine later. High 44F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 30%.Mainly clear. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 23F. Winds light and variable.
view details
44 23
0.10
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:182
speed:7
dir:S
degrees:182
0700
0.020.020
Sun 26, March
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning will give way to cloudy skies and light rain during the afternoon. High 43F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Periods of snow. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 90%. 1 to 3 inches of snow expected.
view details
43 32
02.1
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:153
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:153
0680
0.350.080.27
Mon 27, March
Snow during the morning will taper to showers of rain and wet snow during the afternoon. High 42F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Snowfall around one inch.Generally fair. Low 23F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
42 23
0.90
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:328
speed:9
dir:NNW
degrees:328
0720
0.110.110
Tue 28, March
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 43F. Winds light and variable.Cloudy during the evening. A few snow showers developing late. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 30%.
view details
43 29
00.1
speed:10
dir:SW
degrees:216
speed:5
dir:SW
degrees:216
0680
0.0100.01
Wed 29, March
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High near 45F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A mixture of rain and snow showers. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
45 34
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:153
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:153
0800
0.370.120.24
Thu 30, March
Rain and snow showers in the morning changing to rain showers in the afternoon. High 41F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Snow showers before midnight. Becoming partly cloudy later. Low 26F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
view details
41 26
00.6
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:9
dir:NW
degrees:304
0760
0.530.430.1
Fri 31, March
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 49F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 29F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
49 29
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:27
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:27
0650
000
Sat 1, April
Partly cloudy. High 51F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.Clear skies with a few passing clouds. Low 32F. Winds light and variable.
view details
51 32
00
speed:10
dir:S
degrees:170
speed:6
dir:S
degrees:170
0640
000
Sun 2, April
Sun and a few passing clouds. High 53F. Winds light and variable.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 34F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
53 34
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:149
speed:5
dir:SSE
degrees:149
0670
0.0600.06
Mon 3, April
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers in the evening. A few snow showers late. Low 31F. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
view details
47 31
00.2
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:200
speed:7
dir:SSW
degrees:200
0730
0.170.110.05

Day Night