Wachusett Mountain - MASSACHUSETTS

WEBCAMS

  • Beginner Cam

  • NASTAR Cam

  • Ollie‚Äôs Cam

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrainVertical Dropbase
SNOW REPORT111 ACRE100"82006 Ft111 ACRE1000 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Sat 25, March
Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. Temps nearly steady in the mid to upper 30s. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Partly cloudy. Areas of freezing rain possible. Low 26F. Winds light and variable.
view details
38 26
00
speed:10
dir:N
degrees:0
speed:6
dir:N
degrees:0
0760
0.130.130
Sun 26, March
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 41F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy with rain and freezing rain expected. Low 29F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 60%.
view details
41 29
00
speed:10
dir:ENE
degrees:75
speed:7
dir:ENE
degrees:75
0610
0.0800.08
Mon 27, March
Freezing rain in the morning...changing to rain. High near 40F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 90%.Rain showers in the evening, then fog developing overnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
40 37
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:88
speed:8
dir:E
degrees:88
0830
0.550.530.02
Tue 28, March
Foggy in the morning. Then periods of showers later in the day. High near 50F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. Low 37F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
50 37
00
speed:10
dir:NNE
degrees:30
speed:8
dir:NNE
degrees:30
0810
0.10.070.03
Wed 29, March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 53F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 29F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
view details
53 29
00
speed:20
dir:NW
degrees:318
speed:13
dir:NW
degrees:318
0630
000
Thu 30, March
Generally sunny despite a few afternoon clouds. High 47F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.A few clouds. Low 29F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
47 29
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:325
0430
000
Fri 31, March
Partly cloudy skies. High 48F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Mostly cloudy skies early with showers developing late. Low 33F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
48 33
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:252
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:252
0460
0.0800.08
Sat 1, April
Showers in the morning, then cloudy in the afternoon. High 52F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 36F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
52 36
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:232
speed:12
dir:SW
degrees:232
0650
0.150.090.06
Sun 2, April
Partly cloudy skies. High near 55F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers later at night. Low 36F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
55 36
00
speed:15
dir:NW
degrees:313
speed:12
dir:NW
degrees:313
0480
0.1400.14
Mon 3, April
Cloudy with showers. High 49F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Low 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precip 50%.
view details
49 36
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:280
speed:11
dir:W
degrees:280
0530
0.280.160.12

Day Night