Winter Park - COLORADO

WEBCAMS

  • Base Cam

  • Town Cam

  • Snoasis Cam

Resort information

Ski Trail MapSki ShuttleResort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsTerrainVertical Rise
YesRegular, free service between slopes and town 8am to 11pm.SNOW REPORT3,081 acres30ft253081 acres3060 feet

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 18, August
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 47
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:304
speed:8
dir:NW
degrees:304
0380
000
Sat 19, August
Sunny, along with a few afternoon clouds. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 72F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 48
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:288
speed:9
dir:WNW
degrees:288
0370
000
Sun 20, August
Sunny in the morning with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. High 71F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.Considerable cloudiness. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
71 49
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:269
speed:5
dir:W
degrees:269
0370
0.040.040
Mon 21, August
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 67F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 48F. Winds light and variable.
view details
67 48
00
speed:10
dir:NNW
degrees:333
speed:7
dir:NNW
degrees:333
0430
000
Tue 22, August
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with some scattered thunderstorms later in the day. High near 70F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.A few showers in the evening with clear skies overnight. Low 48F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
70 48
00
speed:10
dir:E
degrees:87
speed:7
dir:E
degrees:87
0470
0.190.160.03
Wed 23, August
Partly cloudy with afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High 69F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds from time to time. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 49
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:289
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:289
0510
0.050.050
Thu 24, August
Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. High around 65F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Scattered thunderstorms during the evening, then partly cloudy overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
65 46
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:274
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:274
0580
0.150.110.04
Fri 25, August
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to occasional showers in the afternoon. High 66F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Some clouds early will give way to generally clear conditions overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
view details
66 46
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:286
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:286
0560
0.110.110
Sat 26, August
Sunny in the morning then increasing clouds with showers later in the day. High 68F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.A few clouds. Low 46F. Winds light and variable.
view details
68 46
00
speed:10
dir:WNW
degrees:294
speed:6
dir:WNW
degrees:294
0520
0.080.080
Sun 27, August
Sunny skies during the morning hours. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in the afternoon. High 69F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Isolated thunderstorms in the evening with a few showers possible overnight. Low 46F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 30%.
view details
69 46
00
speed:10
dir:NW
degrees:322
speed:6
dir:NW
degrees:322
0520
0.140.10.04

Day Night