Winterplace Ski Resort - VERMONT

Resort information

Resort Snow ReportSki AreaAnnual SnowfallNo of LiftsSummitTerrain
SNOW REPORT100"93600 Ft90 ac602 Ft

Snow Report & Weather

Date Conditions Forecast High Low

Snow(in)

Day
Night

Wind(mph)

Max
Average

Humidity(in)

Max
Average
Min

Quantitative precipitation(in)

AllDay
Day
Night
Fri 20, October
Abundant sunshine. High 69F. Winds light and variable.Clear skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
view details
69 47
00
speed:5
dir:NW
degrees:325
speed:4
dir:NW
degrees:325
0610
000
Sat 21, October
Partly cloudy skies. High 72F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy skies. Low 49F. Winds light and variable.
view details
72 49
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:150
speed:6
dir:SSE
degrees:150
0550
000
Sun 22, October
Partly cloudy skies. High near 70F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Partly cloudy early with increasing clouds overnight. Low 53F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
70 53
00
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:148
speed:9
dir:SSE
degrees:148
0590
000
Mon 23, October
Showers early becoming a steady rain later in the day. Thunder possible. High 64F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 100%.Cloudy with periods of rain. Thunder possible. Low 52F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
view details
64 52
00
speed:15
dir:SSE
degrees:151
speed:10
dir:SSE
degrees:151
0800
10.120.88
Tue 24, October
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Thunder possible. High around 55F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.Partly cloudy in the evening. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Low 33F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
view details
55 33
00
speed:15
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:12
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0790
0.360.310.04
Wed 25, October
Rain and snow showers in the morning. Then remaining overcast in the afternoon. High around 45F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
45 31
00
speed:15
dir:W
degrees:281
speed:12
dir:W
degrees:281
0710
0.030.030
Thu 26, October
Mostly sunny skies. High 53F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.Clear. Low 42F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.
view details
53 42
00
speed:10
dir:WSW
degrees:256
speed:9
dir:WSW
degrees:256
0650
000
Fri 27, October
Sunny skies. High 61F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 41F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
61 41
00
speed:15
dir:SW
degrees:228
speed:11
dir:SW
degrees:228
0600
0.1400.14
Sat 28, October
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Overcast with rain showers at times. Low 37F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.
view details
59 37
00
speed:10
dir:SSW
degrees:193
speed:9
dir:SSW
degrees:193
0690
0.280.010.27
Sun 29, October
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 53F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60%.Overcast with showers at times. Low 38F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
view details
53 38
00
speed:10
dir:W
degrees:262
speed:6
dir:W
degrees:262
0700
0.250.210.04

Day Night